Welcome to our walking event calendar. Please use the search features below to find walks located near you.
- This event has passed.
Caminos Del Valle Youth Guided Walking Experiences (San Luis Town & La Vega)
July 27 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
General Description: Join our Caminos del Valle Youth Walking Leaders for a variety of themed walks centered on local culture and heritage, water and land conservation, benefits of walking and more. Meet new people, move your body and leave inspired by this one-of-a-kind landscape and our young leaders!
Walking Movement Leaders:
Schedule, Meeting Location: TBD
– Dogs are not allowed on these walks.
– Accessibility: If you’re on a stroller or wheelchair, the roads will be gravel and rocky. It is not accessible to get down to the river and crossing the Lobatos Bridge might be too difficult. Please connect with our leaders if you are wanting to join us but are curious about accessibility.
– Wear/Bring: comfortable socks & clothing (pref. non-cotton!), backpack for plenty of snacks and water, gloves/scarf, head cap if cool outside, and sunglasses/sunscreen.
– Restrooms will not be available. Please use the restroom before you arrive and plan to use the restroom in nature if needed.
– Cancellation Policy: We only cancel in extreme weather conditions on our path, such as ice, hail, or lightning. Check this page or contact the leader if you are unsure.
Welcome Waivers: Please fill out the online “Welcome Waiver” or download, print, sign, and turn in a hard copy if this will be your first Walk2Connect/Caminos del Valle walking experience in 2019: http://www.walk2connect.com/welcomewaiver/
RSVP & Questions: Please RSVP here or call/leave a message at (719) 679-3119. Message and call for any questions as well!
We’re so grateful to this year’s partners and sponsors! Sangre de Cristo National Heritage Area, San Luis Valley Great Outdoors, Walk2Connect Co-op, Conejos Clean Water, Move Mountains Project San Luis, Intrinsic Paths, Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish, Conejos County Rotary Club