Welcome to our walking event calendar. Please use the search features below to find walks located near you. Or you might also appreciate our MAP VIEW of upcoming events to find the nearest walk to you.
Join us for the 2018 Connection Challenge!
TYPE: W&T |PACE: Conversational, Exploratory | TERRAIN: sidewalks |DISTANCE: Approx. 2 mi
Bring your camera and experience a tour through downtown Longmont’s lights and displays, enjoy complimentary cookies, get a cooking class demo, and shop for Santa’s list. An event with photo opportunities for the entire family.
Your Trip Hosts: Ana Lucaci is a professional member-owner with Walk2Connect. In addition to walking, she shares a passion for theatre and loves to share walking opportunities in her hometown of Longmont. This event is sponsored by Longmont Downtown Development Authority.
RSVP & Cost: There is no fee for this walking experience! Please be sure to RSVP below.
Schedule, Planning, and Nearby Transit: We will meet at 5:30 p.m. by the Christmas Tree (6th and Main St).
There is plenty of parking across Boulder County building. Bus routes 323, 324, 326, 327, LD, LX, J, BOLT are your closest routes. We will leave no later than 5:40 after introductions. We start at Downtown Longmont’s Christmas Tree and will end at Yore Holiday Market at newly opened The St Vrain Event Center. Itinerary will include: Longmont Christmas Tree, Thompson Inn, Roosevelt Park, Barbed Wire Books, Kitchen Company, Yore Holiday Market.
– Dogs are not allowed on this walk.
– Accessibility: If you’re on a stroller or wheelchair, keep in mind the sidewalks may be cracked or bumpy. We will be crossing major streets, please be mindful.
– Wear/Bring: Ty to wear comfortable socks & walking shoes, and layers/protection for the seasons weather.
– Please plan to use restroom beforehand so we don’t wait for you at the start. Restrooms available at our stop places.
– We move casually approximately 2-3mph.
– Cancellation Policy: We only cancel in extreme weather conditions on our path, such as ice, hail, or lightening. Check Meetup or text the walk leader for the most up-to-date conditions. Ana – email@example.com or 303-960-4495
Welcome Waivers: Please fill out the online “Welcome Waiver” or download, print, sign, and turn in a hard copy if this will be your first Walk2Connect walking experience in 2017.
1. Sign-up for weekly Walk2Connect emails here.
2. Keep checking our main event calendar here.
3. Follow us on Facebook here.
4. Become a Life@3MPH Champion here.
5. Learn more about leading walks in your area by becoming a Walking Movement Leader here.
Connect with our social media community ~ @Walk2Connect | #Lifeat3MPH