Welcome to our walking event calendar. Please use the search features below to find walks located near you.
- This event has passed.
Full Moon Hike-The Sturgeon Moon-Your Authentic Self
August 16 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$20
The Sturgeon Moon: Your Authentic Self
TYPE: Program | PACE: Conversational | TERRAIN: Dirt trail/Off trail | DISTANCE: Approx. 3 miles| COST: $20
Join us for an Walking Inspiritus Full Moon Hike and Guided Meditation! Connect with nature, your inner guidance and community during this guided walk and meditation in partnership with Walking Inspiritus, Remember Your Wings, and Contemplative Outreach of Colorado. This full moon supports us in embracing our individuality, cherishing our unique contribution to the collective, and discovering our real, authentic selves. We’re invited to delve deeply into the heart and encouraged to release what is no longer true for us. Join us for a nourishing evening! Like the full moon’s light that illuminates the darkness, the full moon reminds and invites us to view our hidden depths with compassion, equanimity, and clarity. Without judgment, we are invited to illuminate our own depths, welcome a hidden part of ourselves, or release what we no longer need in our life.
Walking Movement Leader: Maria Rosa Galter, a Walk2Connect Core-Owner, invites you to experience the benefits of a guided contemplative walking in Creation through this Walking Inspiritus walking retreat. Maria, a graduate of Benedictine Spiritual Formation Program and graduate of the Bovine Metropolis Theater School of Improv, is an avid hiker who loves to correlate improv, life, and spirituality. She explores those spaces through Walking Inspiritus in order to re”member” ourselves and be present to ourselves, each other, and our world of transcendent beauty. We become aware of the Source of all Life that flows into our being.
About Jennifer Reeve from Remember Your Wings: As a teacher of Qoya and Hatha Yoga as well as a Wild Woman Project moon circle facilitator, Jennifer directs her students toward embodying their Divine essence through mindful movement, meditation, ritual and energy healing. She brings her wisdom to Remember Your Wings, guided by the belief that the power and magic of feminine energies are needed on earth now more than ever before!
Schedule and Planning: Meet at Mount Falcon West Trailhead in Indian Hills. 21074 Mt Falcon Rd, Indian Hills, CO 80454. We will meet at the West Trailhead at 6:45 PM for check in, sign waivers if necessary, and use the restroom.
– Dogs are not allowed on this one.
– Accessibility: This is a dirt trail/jeep trail on gently rolling terrain of approx 3-4 miles. It is not wheelchair accessible.
– Wear/Bring: comfortable socks & clothing (pref. non-cotton!), light backpack for snacks and water, gloves/scarf, head cap if cool outside, appropriate outerwear for weather conditions, and sunglasses/sunscreen, headlamp, and sitting pad.
– Restrooms are available at the trailhead before we go. Please plan to use restroom beforehand.
– Cancellation Policy: We only cancel in extreme weather conditions on our path, such as ice, hail, or lightening. Text or call me at 720-810-2837 for the most up-to-date conditions.
Cost, Tickets, & Tips
-Guided and Meditative Walking Experience will include guided meditations, moments of joyful inspiration, readings, conversation prompts, times of silence and creativity, and just plain fun!
-Hot drink provided after our hike
Please fill out the online “Welcome Waiver” or download, print, sign, and turn in a hard copy if this will be your first Walk2Connect walking experience in 2019.
– Credit/Debit Card: You can use the ticket feature below by selecting the number of tickets you would like and then move through your cart.
– Check: You can email or call the Walk Leader to hold your spot and then mail a check: Walk2Connect Cooperative, 2590 Walnut Street, Suite 77, Denver, CO 80205 (Make check out to Walk2Connect Cooperative)
- Sign-up for weekly Walk2Connect emails here
- Keep checking our main event calendar here
- Follow us on Facebook here
- Become a [email protected] Champion here
- Learn more about leading walks in your area by becoming a Walking Movement Leader here
Connect with our social media community ~ @Walk2Connect | #Lifeat3MPH