Welcome to our walking event calendar. Please use the search features below to find walks located near you. Or you might also appreciate our MAP VIEW of upcoming events to find the nearest walk to you.
Join us for the 2018 Connection Challenge!
TYPE: W&T | PACE: Conversational, Exploratory | TERRAIN: Some gravel path, sidewalks, paved paths | DISTANCE: Approx. 1 mile
Walk Description: Come shimmy and shake to classic dance tunes as we bop our way through Boulder’s brand-new Civic Area park. Our short dance walk will loop around the Civic Area, ending at the Snow Much Fun Family Winter Festivity event in Central Park, where you can enjoy warm drinks and treats, musical performances, ice skating, arts and crafts, and more! Whether you like to dance and sing along, or just listen to the music on a beautiful night outside, our glow walks are a unique and fun way to start your evening.
Schedule & Planning: Bike or bus to the Library off of Canyon, or drive and park in the lot there. We’ll start dancing right after 5 pm! The Winter Festivity event goes until 8 pm. See this site for details: https://bouldercolorado.gov/parks-rec/snow-much-fun
Your Hosts: Dance along with our Boulder Walking Movement Leader team, including Darcy, Robin and Kate. We love to dance almost as much as we love to walk! RSVP on the Boulder Ramblers Meetup page, or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-250-2436.
Cancellation Policy: We only cancel in extreme weather conditions on our path, such as ice, hail, or lightning. Check Meetup or text the walk leader for the most up-to-date conditions.
Welcome Waivers: Please fill out the online “Welcome Waiver” or download, print, sign, and turn in a hard copy if this will be your first Walk2Connect walking experience this year.
• What to bring
Wear/Bring: Things that GLOW! Lights, light-up shoes, light-up anything. Also, try to wear comfortable walking shoes, a light backpack for snacks and water, and layers/protection for the season/weather. Bring glow sticks if you have them, too! We will supply some glow gear so everyone has something to wear or carry.
• Important to know
–Parking: There is parking in the lot off of Canyon in front of the library.
– Accessibility: If you’re using a stroller or wheelchair, keep in mind that we’ll be moving across different surfaces, but the route is accessible.
1. Sign-up for weekly Walk2Connect emails here: (http://eepurl.com/XPdKH)
2. Keep checking our main event calendar here: (http://www.walk2connect.com/events)
3. Follow us on Facebook here: (http://www.facebook.com/walk2connect)
4. Become a Life@3MPH Champion here: (http://walk2connect.com/community/champions/)
5. Learn more about leading walks in your area by becoming a Walking Movement Leader here: (http://walk2connect.com/community/walkingmovementleaders/)
Connect with our social media community ~ @Walk2Connect | #Lifeat3MPH