Welcome to our walking event calendar. Please use the search features below to find walks located near you.
Glow in the Dark ZUMBA WALK
October 17 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
TYPE: EVENT | PACE: Conversational | TERRAIN: Mostly sidewalk, paved | DISTANCE: Approx. 2 mi |
Walk Description: This open to the public fun walk is part of the [email protected] Summit events. Grab your glow sticks & dancing shoes. We need you to help us Celebrate our first Summit. We will be walking to a Latin beat while exploring Longmont at night. If you haven’t been to a Glow-In-The-Dark ZUMBA WALK, you won’t want to miss this one. Kids, Grandmas/Grandpas, Neighbors & Dancers without Dance moves are welcome. EVERYbody is welcome.
Walking Movement Leader: Cherry Dominguez: One of my hobbies is teaching Aqua Zumba through the Longmont Rec Center. I’ve taken walking and hiking as an enjoyable exercise to connect with nature and my community. Thank you for being part of my journey!
Schedule & Planning: We will meet at 7:00 pm in the Renaissance Room at La Vita Bella Cafe. Please arrive early to add your glow gear on. We leave no later than 7:10. We will be hosting a happy hour at same location with poster boards and speed presentations. Join us for more fun!
– Accessibility: If you’re on a stroller or wheelchair, keep in mind the sidewalks are cracked and bumpy. We can adapt the route so you are with our group on quieter neighborhood streets.
– Bring: any cool glow gear you may want to show-off. We will provide glow sticks to build necklaces, wristbands, or halos
– Cancellation Policy: We only cancel in extreme weather conditions on our path, such as ice, hail, or lightening. Check Meetup or text the walk leader for the most up-to-date conditions.
Welcome Waivers: Please fill out the online “Welcome Waiver” or download, print, sign, and turn in a hard copy if this will be your first Walk2Connect walking experience this year.
RSVP: You register for this walk through our Boulder Ramblers Meetup page or just show up!
1. Sign-up for weekly Walk2Connect emails here
2. Keep checking our main event calendar here
3. Follow us on Facebook here
4. Become a [email protected] Champion here
5. Learn more about leading walks in your area by becoming a Walking Movement Leader here
Connect with our social media community ~ @Walk2Connect | #Lifeat3MPH