Welcome to our walking event calendar. Please use the search features below to find walks located near you.
Longmont After-Work Amble ~ Clark Centennial Park (Boulder Ramblers)
March 18 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 5:30pm on day Third of the month, repeating indefinitely
TYPE: STSP | PACE: Conversational | TERRAIN: Sidewalks, bike trail, some road | DISTANCE: Approx. 3 miles
Walk Description: Welcome to Walk2Connect’s first weekly walk series in Longmont. These walks are relaxed, casual and fun. We will explore various roads, parks and alleyways around Longmont, rotating our starting place every week. Don’t like Mondays? These walks are for you! Come to make new friends while getting your mind, body and spirit moving at a natural pace. All abilities welcome.
Rotating Locations: On the third Monday of every month, we will explore and connect the parks in central Longmont, around Clark Centennial Park. We rotate to the same four locations every month. Be sure to contact Ana directly if you have any questions.
Walking Movement Leader: Ana M. Lucaci is the first Walking Movement Leader in Longmont to join Walk2Connect. She has used walking as a means of transportation for many years, particularly while growing up and working in Eastern Europe. After a pedestrian/car accident, she became a walking advocate of sorts, helping others experience walking as a means of staying healthy and speaking out to make walking accessible and safe for all.
Schedule: We will meet at 5:30 p.m. We leave NO LATER than 5:40 p.m. and will finish no later than 6:45 p.m.
– Well-behaved dogs are allowed. No retractable leashes please.
– Wear comfortable socks & clothing appropriate for the weather, and bring water, snacks and sun protection.
– Be sure to bring water and consider bringing a camera to take and share photos.
– Cancellation Policy: We only cancel in extreme weather conditions on our path, such as ice, hail, or lightening. Check Meetup or text the walk leader for the most up-to-date conditions.
Welcome Waivers: Please fill out the online Welcome Waiver or download, print, sign and turn in a hard copy if this will be your first Walk2Connect walking experience in 2016.
1. Sign-up for weekly Walk2Connect emails here
2. Keep checking our main event calendar here
3. Follow us on Facebook here
4. Become a [email protected] Champion here
5. Learn more about leading walks in your area by becoming a Walking Movement Leader here
Connect with our social media community ~ @Walk2Connect | #Lifeat3MPH