Experience a tour through downtown Longmont’s lights and displays, enjoy some treats and activities at our stops, and shop for Santa’s list. An event with photo opportunities for the entire family. We will finish at Roosevelt Park, just in time for the fireworks.RSVP & Cost: There is no fee for this walking experience! Please be sure to RSVP below.
Schedule, Planning, and Nearby Transit: We will meet at 5:30 p.m. by the Christmas Tree (6th and Main St).There is plenty of parking across Boulder County building. Bus routes 323, 324, 326, 327, LD, LX, J, BOLT are your closest routes. We will leave no later than 5:40 after introductions. We start at Downtown Longmont’s Christmas Tree and will end at Roosevelt Park at the parade of lights, just in time for fireworks.
– Dogs are not allowed on this walk.
– Accessibility: If you’re on a stroller or wheelchair, keep in mind the sidewalks may be cracked or bumpy. We will be crossing major streets, please be mindful.
– Wear/Bring: Ty to wear comfortable socks & walking shoes, and layers/protection for the seasons weather.
– Please plan to use restroom beforehand so we don’t wait for you at the start. Restrooms available at our stop places.
– We move casually approximately 2-3mph.
– Cancellation Policy: We only cancel in extreme weather conditions on our path, such as ice, hail, or lightening. Check this page or text the walk leader for the most up-to-date conditions. Ana – [email protected] or 303-960-4495Welcome
Waivers: Please fill out the online “Welcome Waiver” or download, print, sign, and turn in a hard copy if this will be your first Walk2Connect walking experience in this calendar year.
6th and Main St
Longmont, CO 80501
Google map and directions