Lighten up your midweek routine this December with Boulder Walks on a Holiday Lights Happy Hour Hustle! Meet up with fellow Boulderites on the first three Wednesday evenings of December for a short guided walk through the Civic Area to see the lights, then circle back to a festive downtown destination for happy hour. We'll even warm up along the way at a different local coffee shop each week.
These walks are family friendly and welcoming to all. Each walk begins at 5 pm at a different location:
- December 4: Meet outside of Rosetta Hall, 1109 Walnut Street
- December 11: Meet outside of the Hotel Boulderado, 2115 13th Street
- December 18: Meet outside of the St. Julien Hotel, 900 Walnut Street
Bring friends and family, bundle up, and enjoy a fun walk through beautiful downtown Boulder!
For more information and to RSVP, please contact [email protected]
Schedule and Planning: We will meet out in front of Rosetta Hall on Walnut Street at 5:00 pm and begin walking by about 5:10 pm. We will end in the same place. Take the SKIP bus to join us, or park at the 11th Street Garage. For information about downtown parking options, see this website: https://www.boulderdowntown.com/visit/parking
- Dress comfortably in warm layers.
- Bring shoe traction if it the streets are icy.
- No dogs, please.
1109 Walnut St
Boulder, CO 80302
Google map and directions