Sunday, April 5 @ 6:15 PM
TYPE: Program | PACE: Conversational | TERRAIN: Dirt trail/Off trail | DISTANCE: Approx. 3 miles| COST: $20
Join Walking Inspiritus and Remember Your Wings for a Full Moon Hike to connect with the natural cycles of the Earth, rediscover our deep and sacred connection with Nature, and shine light on the longings of your heart. April’s full moon, known as the Pink Moon, is named for the pink phlox, one of the earliest flowers of Spring. This flower symbolizes innocence, purity of the heart, honesty and openness. This year’s April’s full moon rises in the astrological house of Libra, the archetype of intimacy, balance, relationships, and aesthetic beauty.
During this hike and ceremony, you are invited to use this archetype as a backdrop as you connect with the longings of your heart. As the closest astronomical body to earth, the moon has a profound effect on us. It represents the feminine, emotional, creative and nurturing aspects of our lives. During full moon time, everything is amplified, providing an excellent opportunity to release what you no longer need in your life and invite in what you want to manifest.
Walking Movement Leader: Maria Rosa Galter, a Walk2Connect Member-Owner, invites you to experience the benefits of Nature-Connection during this full moon hike. Maria, currently enrolled in the Nature-Connection Life Coaching program at Earth Based Institute, and graduate of the Benedictine Spiritual Formation Program and the Bovine Metropolis Theater School of Improv, believes that through intentional Nature-Connection, we connect with and heal ourselves, each other, and our Earth.
About Jennifer Reeve from Remember Your Wings: As a teacher of Qoya and Hatha Yoga as well as a Wild Woman Project moon circle facilitator, Jennifer directs her students toward embodying their Divine essence through mindful movement, meditation, ritual and energy healing. She brings her wisdom to Remember Your Wings, guided by the belief that the power and magic of feminine energies are needed on earth now more than ever before!
Schedule and Planning: Meet at Mount Falcon West Trailhead in Indian Hills. 21074 Mt Falcon Rd, Indian Hills, CO 80454. We will meet at the West Trailhead at 6:15 PM for check in, sign waivers if necessary, and use the restroom.
– Dogs are not allowed on this one.
– Accessibility: This is a dirt trail/off-trail hike on rolling and at times steeper terrain with 400 ft of elevation gain over 3 miles. It is not wheelchair accessible.
– Wear/Bring: comfortable socks & clothing (pref. non-cotton!), light backpack for snacks and water, gloves/scarf, warm hat, appropriate outerwear for weather conditions, sitting pad, headlamp or flashlight.
– Restrooms are available at the trailhead before we go. Please plan to use restroom before our hike.
– Cancellation Policy: We only cancel in extreme weather conditions on our path, such as ice, hail, or lightning. Text Maria for the most up-to-date conditions.
21074 Mt Falcon Rd
Morrison, CO 80454
Google map and directions