Saturday, June 6 @ 7:00 PM
TYPE: Program | PACE: Conversational | TERRAIN: Dirt trail/Off trail | DISTANCE: Approx. 3 miles| COST: $25
Join Walking Inspiritus and Remember Your Wings for a Full Moon Hike to connect with the natural cycles of the Earth, rediscover our deep and sacred connection with Nature, and shine light on the longings of your heart. June’s full moon, named by the Algonquin Tribe as the Strawberry Moon, is a time of gathering that which is sweet and ripe. Come reflect on what is sweet in your life. How are you being invited to harvest sweetness in your lilfe?
Walking Movement Leader: Maria Rosa Galter, a Walk2Connect Member-Owner, invites you to experience the benefits of Nature-Connection during this full moon hike. Maria, currently enrolled in the Nature-Connection Life Coaching program at Earth Based Institute, and graduate of the Benedictine Spiritual Formation Program and the Bovine Metropolis Theater School of Improv, believes that through intentional Nature-Connection, we connect with and heal ourselves, each other, and our Earth.
About Jennifer Reeve from Remember Your Wings: As a teacher of Qoya and Hatha Yoga as well as a Wild Woman Project moon circle facilitator, Jennifer directs her students toward embodying their Divine essence through mindful movement, meditation, ritual and energy healing. She brings her wisdom to Remember Your Wings, guided by the belief that the power and magic of feminine energies are needed on earth now more than ever before!
Schedule and Planning: Meet at Mount Falcon West Trailhead in Indian Hills. 21074 Mt Falcon Rd, Indian Hills, CO 80454. We will meet at the West Trailhead at 6:45 PM for check in, sign waivers if necessary, and use the restroom.
– Dogs are not allowed on this one.
– Accessibility: This is a dirt trail/off-trail hike on rolling and at times steeper terrain with 400 ft of elevation gain over 3 miles. It is not wheelchair accessible.
– Wear/Bring: comfortable socks & clothing (pref. non-cotton!), light backpack for snacks and water, gloves/scarf, warm hat, appropriate outerwear for weather conditions, sitting pad, headlamp or flashlight.
– Restrooms are available at the trailhead before we go. Please plan to use restroom before our hike.
– Cancellation Policy: We only cancel in extreme weather conditions on our path, such as ice, hail, or lightning. Text Maria for the most up-to-date conditions.
21074 Mt Falcon Rd
Morrison, CO 80454
Google map and directions