TYPE: Weekly (Sunday) | PACE: Conversational | TERRAIN: Mixed | DISTANCE: Approx. 3 mi |
Walk Description: This same time, same place walk in Green Valley Ranch is now on Sunday mornings! We will meet at the same location every week, and we’ll journey around the Green Valley Ranch neighborhoods along the High Line Canal and other trails, exploring the various parks, trails, and secret spots of GVR neighborhoods. Come get to know your neighbors and the neighborhood.
Walking Movement Leader: Lydia Flynn is a new walking movement leader who loves Green Valley Ranch. After living there for years, she’s back in her favorite neighborhood to see her old friends and make new ones. Contact her at 720-935-0306.
Schedule & Planning: We will meet at 9:55 am in the Green Valley Ranch East Parking lot. We leave NO LATER than 10:05 am. We should be done walking no later than 11:00 am. You can, of course, leave early if you need.
– Dogs are allowed on this one. Please be sure they are well-behaved and on a short leash. No retractable leashes please.
– Accessibility: If you’re on a stroller or wheelchair, keep in mind the sidewalks are cracked and bumpy. We can adapt the route so you are with our group on quieter neighborhood streets.
– Wear/Bring: comfortable socks & clothing (pref. non-cotton!), light backpack for snacks and water, gloves/scarf, head cap if cool outside, and sunglasses/sunscreen.
– Restrooms are not available. See above.
– Cancellation Policy: We only cancel in extreme weather conditions on our path, such as ice, hail, or lightening. Check Meetup or text the walk leader for the most up-to-date conditions.
RSVP: You register for this walk by emailing or calling Lydia at 720 935 0306 or [email protected]
4455 Jebel St
Denver, CO 80249
Google map and directions