Harvest Moon Nature Wander and Gratitude Ritual
Saturday, October 3 @ 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM
@ Mt Falcon Park West Trailhead
Cost: $25 for non-members; $20 for Walk2Connect Members
Limited to 8 participants!
Join us to connect with the abundance of the Earth and the October full harvest moon at this day-time guided walk and ritual offered by Walking Inspiritus and Remember Your Wings. We’ll mindfully walk among the trees in the full moon energy inviting ourselves to discover gratitude for all of the richness life offers us. Then we’ll celebrate the connection between gratitude and abundance with a socially distanced seated gratitude ritual. As the closest celestial body to the Earth, the moon has a profound effect on us even in the daytime! Taking time for reflection at full moon time can illuminate what no longer serves and should be let go as well as what is waiting to be brought into our lives.
Wear and Bring:
- Clothing you can move freely in and good walking shoes
- Appropriate gear for the weather: rainjacket, sun screen, hat, windbreaker, etc.
- Water Bottle
- Small towel/blanket to sit and lay on
Notes and Disclaimers:
- Due to COVID-19 this event is limited to 8 participants.
- We will be outdoors for the entire event.
- In a group setting, we will remain 6 feet apart. Masks are recommended when closer than 6 feet, however, we will be maintaining 6 feet of distance at all times.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- If you are not feeling well, you are respectfully asked to stay home, and we will refund your registration fee.
- We will be walking about 3 miles at about 7,000 feet in elevation with some uphill climbs and possible uneven footing along wide trails.
- We are walking in nature. Nature is wild. Occasionally we encounter wild animals. We sometimes encounter dead ones.
- We respect the weather and value your safety. If it is stormy, we will reschedule.
Google Map: Mt Falcon West Trailhead
Welcome Waiver: Due to COVID 19, we are requesting that all walkers fill out and sign our revised 2020 Welcome Waiver here.
21074 Mt Falcon Rd
Indian Hills, CO 80454
Google map and directions