TYPE: Recurring | PACE: Conversational | TERRAIN: Sidewalks, bike trail, some road | DISTANCE: Approx. 3 miles
These walks are relaxed, casual and fun. We will explore various roads, parks and alleyways around Longmont, rotating our starting place every week. Don’t like Mondays? These walks are for you! Come to make new friends while getting your mind, body and spirit moving at a natural pace. All abilities welcome.
On the first Monday of every month, we will explore the parks, trails and neighborhoods around east Longmont, meeting at Nicolo’s Pizza.
Schedule: We will meet at 5:30 p.m. We leave NO LATER than 5:40 p.m. and will finish no later than 6:45 p.m.
~ Well-behaved dogs are allowed. No retractable leashes please.
~ Wear comfortable socks & clothing appropriate for the weather, and bring water, snacks and sun protection.
~ Be sure to bring water and consider bringing a camera to take and share photos.
Welcome Waivers: Please fill out the online Welcome Waiver or download, print, sign and turn in a hard copy if this will be your first Walk2Connect walking experience this year.
1. Sign-up for Walk2Connect emails here
2. Keep checking our main event calendar here
3. Follow us on Facebook here or here
4. Become a [email protected] Champion here
5. Learn more about leading walks in your area by becoming a Walking Movement Leader here (http://walk2connect.com/community/walkingmovementleaders/)
Connect with our social media community ~ @Walk2Connect | #Lifeat3MPH
1631 Pace St
Longmont, CO 80504
Google map and directions