Are you interested in starting your own chapter?
Walk2Connect defines a chapter as a group with its own character and identity that serves a specific geographical area through volunteer-led walking groups. If you are interested in leading the chapter in your area, here is what you need.
- All benefits of being a Walking Movement Leader
- All benefits of a Supporter Member
- A Meetup Pro Chapter Group and Facebook Page to list events and contact RSVPs
- A Walk2Connect Chapter Page on our Website
- Fundraising tools to help defray the cost of Chapter-related admin fees
- Sponsorship opportunities
Here is what you need:
Let's lead this foot revolution 1 walk at a time.
Start your Chapter, Click HERE.
For Community-Based Organizations
If you represent a Community-Based Organization, we can help you launch your own Chapter! A Chapter Launch for your organization includes:
- Volunteer and/or staff training on how to organize and lead Connection-Focused Walks
- Your own Meetup Pro Group & Facebook Page
- Customized Walk2Connect Website Page
- An official Launch Event customized to your needs
- Technical support
- Contact us for details. [email protected]